When You Need Trenchless Sewer Repair?
If your home or building’s main sewer line is damaged, broken, clogged, and/or blocked by tree roots, you will need to have the pipe(s) repaired or replaced. Trenchless technology allows our plumbing professionals to dig through the existing line and pull a new sewer pipe into its current path. There is also the option of repairing damaged areas of your pipe with cured-in-place epoxy. Trenchless sewer repair and replacement are more cost-effective and efficient for homeowners and property managers experiencing plumbing issues due to a broken or damaged line. At Gallegos Plumbing, our plumbing technicians are certified and insured, inspecting your pipes before and after each job using modern robot technology. This ensures plumbing service that saves you time, restoring convenience and long-term quality to your overall plumbing system.
Traditional Sewer Line Repair and Replacement (Before Trenchless Technology)
Did you know that as pipes age, they encounter cracks and blockages that cause them to break apart, or even rupture? Also, tree roots are notorious for invading or causing damage to your underground sewer lines and pipes. In the past, it was widely common for plumbers to dig up properties to access main sewer lines in an effort to repair and/or replace each section of the pipe that required attention. This job would take multiple technicians and many hours just to dig up the old pipe, manually replace/repair the broken line, and then rebury it. Not to mention, the havoc that process wreaked on lawns and gardens, costing homeowners and property managers extra hidden costs to restore.
The Power Of Trenchless Technology
Lucky for plumbers and clients alike, trenchless technology has eliminated the need for heavy equipment, extraneous labor, and digging. As a result, homeowners and property managers can enjoy lower costs and quicker turnaround when it comes to this major plumbing job. With the use of modern micro-video cameras and robots, our experienced and trained plumbing professionals can provide thorough sewer repair and replacement with only digging one or two holes to access your pipes.
Gallegos Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair & Replacement Process
Are you still wondering just how simple yet effective trenchless sewer repair and replacement can be? Our Gallegos Plumbing technicians have outlined our process just for you!
- As part of offering the best plumbing services in Ventura County, our plumbing professionals provide a thorough inspection of your main sewer lines along with a free quote–second opinions are also welcome.
- After our plumbing professionals inspect your pipes and find damaged, problem areas, they then determine where the base of sewer line ends. More often than not, the beginning of your private sewer lateral starts where the main drain exits your home or building and ends typically in the middle of the street where it connects to the citys sewer main. Keep in mind that the biggest hole a plumbing professional would excavate for trenchless sewer repair would measure up to 4’ x 4’.
- Then, your plumbing professional will need to break ground, which can occur in a few places such as: the middle of the road, the middle of the sidewalk, or the edge of the sidewalk and street.
- By accessing the damaged sewer lateral from the two excavated pits, our trenchless pipe repair professionals will then be able to pull one new continuous pipe through the path of the old pipe or insert the epoxy liner from the one direct entry point.
- In most cases, your plumbing technician will push a new plastic/epoxy line underground and have it hooked to the city’s main pipeline.
- Afterward, our plumbing technician and/or team will reconnect lines affected during the process, fill in the 2 holes, and restore your floor.
- Last but not least, our plumbing professionals will inspect the new line for quality assurance–because Gallegos Plumbing believes in a job done right the first time!
The Benefits Of Trenchless Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Replacement
Are you still wondering if trenchless sewer repair and replacement is right for your home or building? More often than not, it’s best to consult your local plumbing professionals to avoid incurring more costly structural damages to your basement and/or foundation via a burst pipe and subsequent flooding. For all of the remaining skeptics, here are some of the key benefits of opting for sewer repair and replacement that utilizes trenchless technology.