Drain Cleaning Professionals in Thousand Oaks, CA
It is easy to identify a drain blockage in your commercial or residential property. But while it may be tempting to address the drainage issue on your own, DIY plumbing can amplify the problem. Having an experienced technician evaluate and solve drain clogging will save you from costly expenses and ensure your plumbing issue is addressed properly. Driven by the dedication to optimal customer satisfaction, Gallegos Plumbing offers some of the best drain cleaning services in Thousand Oaks, CA. Contact us at (805)-750-1830 to schedule our drain cleaning services.
What Can Cause a Clog in Your Pipes?
Clogged drains often start as a minor issue but may escalate into a disaster in no time. Clogging in drains has been known to slow down water drainage, along with causing flooding, corrosion, and in some cases, sewage backup and intensive repairs. Preventing drain clogging starts with identifying its causes.
Often, the culprit is human hair. We shed a lot of hair daily, which, when combined with grease and other sticky substances, sticks to pipe walls and cumulatively build clog.
Traditional soaps are a common source of grease and fats that stick to human hair. Also, fats present in soap combine with water minerals to form scum, causing drain clogging.
Too much toothpaste in your sink drain can cause a blockage. Contrary to conventional behavior, toothpaste should be spat in a waste bin, and not the sink.
Cracks in your underground pipes can encourage tree root growth inside the pipes. The roots not only obstruct water flow but also damage your pipes further.
Foreign objects can cause havoc to your pipe fittings. While you may comfortably wash anything away in your sink, excess dirt and mud from your clothes can build up and block your drain pipes. Food waste that does not break down quickly, such as tea leaves and coffee grounds, is another suspect for drain clogging. Additionally, some food waste contains oils and grease, which may solidify and block your pipes.
Related Article: DIY tips for clearing a clogged drain.
Tips to Help prevent Clogged Drains
Drain blockage seems to always occur at the worst possible time, for instance, when you are hosting several guests overnight. And while you may not prevent every drain blockage, regular maintenance is critical to keeping most clogs and nasty sewage backups away, besides saving you from consequent frustrations. Here are practical tips to keep your kitchen and bathroom drains free of blockages.
One of the best ways to prevent slow or clogged kitchen drains is to take care of the items you put in them. Dispose of coffee ground in a trash bin, not in the kitchen sink. Store cooking grease in a sealed container and then dispose of it in the garbage bin. And cover your drain’s opening with a quality screen or drain grate to minimize problems with scrap food.
Run hot water through your kitchen sink daily to force oils down the drain. Weekly, throw a cup of vinegar into your drainpipe and follow it up with hot water to keep your drain clear of the clog and foul odor. A handful of baking soda is an excellent alternative if you cannot stand the smell of vinegar. Try these natural drain cleaner to clean a sink drain.
When it comes to bathroom drain clogging, hair is the top culprit. A simple and affordable solution is installing a drain cover. They vary in styles and materials and trap the hair while allowing water to drain away. Keep your drain covers clear of anything that might block the pipe.
Do not forget to install a drain stopper on your bathroom sink drain. Avoid flushing heavy paper materials down your toilet and using too much oil in the bathroom. Use the vinegar/baking soda trick every three months to remove any clog in your bathroom drains.
Also Read: How to Unclog a Bathroom Sink, Shower and Drain
Drain Cleaning Services in Thousand Oaks, CA
At Gallegos Plumbing, we thrive in offering a range of drain cleaning services in Thousand Oaks neighborhoods. We are equipped with the latest technology and tools, and expertise to diagnose and solve any plumbing issue.
Clearing Main Lines in Thousand Oaks, CA
The mainline or sewer line connects your residential or commercial property to a septic tank or city’s sewer line. All your home drains dump into your sewer line.
Deep tree roots attracted to the sewer line’s warmth and moisture can creep through loose joints and cracks, grow and block the mainline. Gallegos Plumbing professionals use a high-pressure water jet or an electric auger for sewer line repair or clearing main sewer line quickly.
Unclogging Household Drains in Thousand Oaks, CA
Have you come across water puddles on the floor near the laundry area, bathtub, sink, or shower? Is water backing up in your shower, bathtub, or sink? You could be facing a drain blockage.
Other signs of drain clogging include lousy odor from the drains, slow drain, water coming out of the drain cleanout, and toilet bubbling. Gallegos team of Thousand Oaks Plumbers are skilled and experienced enough to evaluate and remedy blocked household drains, regardless of the situation’s magnitude.
Thousand Oaks, CA Video Inspections to Locate Problems
Drain video inspection is a game-changer in drain cleaning services in Thousand Oaks, CA. It eliminates the bulk repair works and exorbitant costs associated with educated guesswork by incorporating camera and video in the diagnosis of drain issues. With this technology, we can quickly identify the actual drain damage, its location, and intensity, saving incredible time and money for you. We also provide our clients with video recordings on request.
Call Gallegos Plumbing today at (805) 750-1830 to request drain cleaning Thousand Oaks or nearby area throughout Ventura County.
Local Reviews for Thousand Oaks, CA
Ways to Avoid Need of Drain Cleaning
- Discard food items such as eggshells, chicken foods, starchy food, and coffee grounds in the trash rather than garbage disposal.
- Install a hair stopper. The top reason why Thousand Oaks residents hire our drain cleaning service is that there’s too much hair blocking their drains. Installing a hair stopper can help minimize constant calls to drain cleaners.
- Do not dispose of grease and oil in your drains. Instead, put the oils in a disposable container and discard it in the trash. Oils tend to stick to the inner surfaces of your drains, trapping particles and building up clogs.
- Install a lint filter: Installing a lint filter at the opening of your washing machine’s drain hose helps trap lint and fabric coming off your clothes during washing, thereby preventing potential septic drain and sewer blockage. Clean your lint trap regularly to prevent trouble in your drain, and keep water draining smoothly.
Call us now at (805)-750-1830 to schedule drain cleaning services in Thousand Oaks and nearby!
Advantages of Our Drain Cleaning Services
Taking pride in providing professional and affordable drain cleaning services to homeowners and businesses in Thousand Oaks, Gallegos Plumbing is committed to providing maximum customer satisfaction. The following are the benefits you gain by hiring our drain cleaning services:
- Emergency drain cleaning services: We are your go-to solution for emergency drain issues in Thousand Oaks. Call us anytime, and our experts will be at your home or business premises in no time.
- Hydro jet cleaning: If you are struggling with a slow or clogged drain, a hydro jet may be the right solution for you, especially when drain cleaning cables prove ineffective. Using environmentally friendly, minimally invasive hydro-jetting, we can safely flush the clog out of your drain pipe.
- High-tech camera inspections: Similar to colonoscopy, but specifically designed for sewer systems, sewer camera inspection allows us to view the situation in your drain pipes on a monitor. Doing so, we can make quick and informed decisions towards rectifying the problem.
- Effective rooter services: This far, you understand that deep tree roots can be culpable for drain clogging. At Gallegos Plumbing, we leverage the latest tools and techniques to eliminate even the stubbornest roots from your mainline.
Looking for drain cleaning near me.
Gallegos Plumbing service in and around the Thousand Oaks area for drain cleaning whether residential or commercial and unclogging main sewer lines.
Trusted Thousand Oaks Drain Cleaning Company
Are you struggling with a drain issue in Thousand Oaks, CA? Gallegos Plumbing can offer you immediate assistance to bring the situation under control fast and effectively. Gallegos Plumbing is the reputed name of the plumbers Thousand Oaks area since 1996, a family-owned and -operated plumbing company boasting two decades of industry experience and 5-star ratings on Google and Yelp.
In our commitment to maximum customer satisfaction, we excel in offering unmatched customer service in Thousand Oaks. Whether it’s routine maintenance or emergency drain problem, commercial or residential property, our Thousand Oaks plumbing technicians can come to your rescue whenever you need us. Call us at 805-750-1830 or contact us online to schedule our drain cleaning services in Thousand Oaks.
Professional Drain Cleaners Near You in Thousand Oaks, CA
If you have drainage issues or sewer leaks on your property, and searching for “Drain Cleaning Near Me”, Gallegos Plumbing in Thousand Oaks are closet and experiened drain cleaner near you.